About our Founder

Hi. My name is Jakob Jones, and I was born at a very young age.

This is my final term at Linn Benton Community College where I'm finishing up my Associates of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) degree. After that, I hope to either transfer to Portland State University or Oregon State University to pursue Creative Business Management or Marketing.

This blog will be shared between my classes in photojournalism (JN134) and Principles of Marketing (BA223).

I took BA223 to learn gather a more formal education of marketing. I have a great hobby of photos and videos which are important tools in the marketing world. I'd like to apply the skills I already have to the marketing world. I'm most excited to learn about advertisements and creative design, while also learning how to analyze the efficacy of advertisements through the use of analytics.

--

I took JN134 as I'm interested in photography and photojournalism. I think the student news publication, The Commuter, is a very interesting organization and I would love to be more involved.

As for my photography experience, I am very excited to be shooting more photos and see if cellphone photography is also a viable option. I currently have a great camera on my cellphone! I heard it shoots up to 4K. I hope to show the world a little bit of my photography, stick around to read more great content.

In other words, here is a self portrait of me.



Goals for this term in JN134 include:
1. Taking some portfolio worthy photos.
2. Creating some portfolio worthy journalism.
3. Learn and apply features of both journalism and marketing, and possibly how they could intertwine.
4. Fourth as a good measure, gain at least one follower.

Comments

Popular Posts